7/30/09

Sweet, Sweet Rocket Pop!!!!

Well we had a great trip to Minnesota and it was great to see the fam,
but now we are back in the great state of Texas, where it is hot, hot, hot!
These pics are from July 4th--please note my awesome flag tee--I celebrate in style people!
Mommy gave me a "rocket pop" to celebrate!
They are quite delish--if I do say so!


Check out the cool contraption Mommy found to hold my "rocket pop"
--my hands stay clean (not that I really mind the sticky--but it keeps Mommy happy, and we all want Mommy to be happy!), and as an added bonus--warm!


I am a hoot!


Boy these "rocket pops" are GOOD! I haven't decided which flavor layer is my favorite.
I told Mommy and Daddy that more "research" was needed to determine!


Cheese!! I mean Sweet!!!!!

I hope everyone had a great 4th--I sure did and now that it is almost August, Mommy will get together some pics from the rest of July.
(I know--what a slacker--what does she do while I nap?)
Hopefully she'll get caught up soon! Later!

1 comment:

Rae said...

Xander you ARE a hoot, and so is your momma!

Love
Auntie Tawnda