7/8/09

A "Fishin'" We Will Go! Part 1


So the day finally came when Grandpa pulled out the boat!
Evie and I had been eagerly anticipating this day!
A boat ride with Grandpa!
Grandma even bought us cool shirts to wear on this momentous occasion!
Evie is modeling it for you! In case you cannot read it it says
"I'm a Keeper!" Ain't that the truth!

Here I am with the new life jacket Grandpa bought for me--pretty cool huh!
It took them awhile, but they finally removed the tags--so I didn't look like a total dork!

Here I am practicing holding up my fingers. Being two I can not only tell you how old I am, but flash the peace sign at the same time! How cool is that?!?!?!?

As we were in the "Land of 10,000 Lakes" it sure didn't take us long to find one! We decided to visit Trout Lake, which is like 5 minutes from Grandpa and Grandmas house.
Before I knew it we were on the lake.
Here Grandpa and I are chilling.
I thought I better turn my hat around, so I could look as cool as Grandpa!

That didn't last too long, because I wanted to feel the wind in my hair
and breathe deeply of the fresh Minnesota air!

Now that I have you 'hooked', I'll 'reel' in some more fishin' tales tomorrow!
Ha ha! Man I crack myself up!

1 comment:

Rae said...

Glad you got a picture of Evie and her shirt, she was active for me. Love the last picture of Xander especially. I have one that's my favorite from your visit, I'll post it soon.

Tawnda