7/10/09

Feelin' Hot, Hot, Hot!

It has been super hot here in Texas, since we've gotten back, and we are hoping for some rain and cooler temperatures! Until then, I will be eating lots of ice cream!!!!!

1. The last thing I ate was _bacon, eggs____ and _delicious English muffin bread__.

2. _Picture frames__ are something I recently bought.

3. When it rains, it _relieves the horrible drought in TX, and allows my plants to survive!__

4. __Chris___ was the first person I talked to today.

5. Hugs are _the best, especially those give by a certain 2 year old boy____.

6. __Having a wonderful family, who loves me for who I am, gives me___ extra comfort.

7. And as for the weekend, last night I _spent the evening with my hubby and sweet boy__, today my plans include _going to the Hallmark ornament premiere and the grocery store (by myself!!) and hanging with my boys_ and Sunday, I want to _hang out by the pool and grill--if it is cool enough (how weird does that sound?)__!

No comments: