12/18/08

This weather is too wacky for words!

So today is December 18, 2008. It is approximately one week until Christmas and it is 78 degrees outside--yeah you read right!!! Earlier this week it was 40+ with a windchill of 32+, and overnight lows in the 30's. Now I am not saying that I don't like the warm weather but going from 75 one day to 40 the next takes a toll on the body. Mine is so confused it doesn't know if it should be sweating or shivering! According to the 10 day forecast our low tonight will be 63, but the low Sunday night will be 30--the weather here is crazy! I feel for my family in Minnesota where winter is always damn cold, but at least it is consistent!

1 comment:

Rae said...

We just got 4 inches and we are under a blizzard watch tonight. It has been a very snowy month for us. I think I would like 70's. Just a chance to take a warm breather from the freezing cold!! Miss you!

Tawnda