12/29/08

It's so nice

It's so nice when I have the opportunity to rock my "baby" to sleep. Xander is full of get up and go, and doesn't like to stand still very long. So it was nice that today and yesterday he let me hold him and rock him to sleep, for his nap time. Those are the kinds of moments that I want to cherish forever & hold for always in my heart. So on those days when he is misbehaving, I can flash to the days when he just wanted to sit in my lap and be rocked!!

He is such a joy, and growing up so fast! It seems like every day he does or says something new. He knows his colors, can count to five, and does pretty good naming fruits, vegetables, animals and other items. He also likes to repeat things we say. We definitely have to watch what we say. We have also taken to spelling things, who knows how long before he knows what we are spelling! We have meaning to give him a haircut, as he needs one, but then again, won't that make him look even more like a little boy? Oh they grow up too fast!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so awesome that you are updating your blog so much

Also I was reading something about setting a special time to talk to people and I think we should set aside some time on saturdays for a girl chat say 10am every saturday?

Then we can make this a date every week. What do you think?
Love u
Tawnda

Ps. Xander big kisses