12/2/08

Things I am Thankful For

  1. My wonderful husband Chris..we celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary on November 25th! I love you soooooooo much!
  2. My beautiful little boy Alexander! You and your father are my heart. I enjoy every second I have with you! You amaze and delight me at every turn!
  3. My family--we were lucky enough to have both Chris' mom and my mom and dad here the last couple of weeks! It was great that they drove down to see us, but the visits were too short! It makes me realize what a great set of parents I have and how much they love me! I miss them so much!
  4. My sisters--oh, how I miss them! I also realized how much more I love them, and how special they are to me, and how I would feel if I lost one of them. My brother-in-law lost his sister right before Thanksgiving and it makes my heart ache to think about losing one of my sisters. I love you two!
  5. My friends--I miss you all so much and am thankful that you are only a phone call or e-mail away!
  6. My health--other than a few aches and pains I am feeling pretty good!
  7. My home--I am thankful to have a roof over my head, and in this stressed economy, that is a lot!
  8. My freedom--thank you to the men and woman who serve our country and protect what I hold dear!

Although Thanksgiving was a few days ago, I am thankful for these things everyday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Miss you all very much and right now miss the warm weather.
Love Dad and grandpa Jeff