12/11/08

Fill In Fun-- for 12/12/08

Thank you to my sister for finding Friday Fill-In!

1. Snow _balls____.
2. I'm looking forward to _Christmas Day____.
3. _Xander____ is the best __son___ ever!
4. One of my favorite old tv shows is _Full House____.
5. I'm done with _cold weather____.
6. The most enjoyable thing around the holidays is _Christmas music and FOOD____.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _working on scrapbook____, tomorrow my plans include _spending time with Chris and Xander____ and Sunday, I want to _look at Christmas lights____!

1 comment:

Rae said...

Seriously, you're sick of winter?? I would LOVE to have your winter. I want to be rid of the 0-10 degree weather, the wind, the constant running furnace, the dry,dry,dry house and hands. Love the fill-ins. I was just about to do one.

Love you and miss you!!