3/4/10

This is really, really fun!

Hello my peeps!  Have you missed me?  I have been a little busy.  Read on to see why.

So back during Christmas of 2008, my Grandma Jan told my Daddy and Mommy to go out and buy me a swing set.  Well they (Daddy) hemmed and hawed and needless to say Christmas 2009 rolled around and I STILL did not have my very own swing set.  Well Mommy finally got Daddy to go to The Home Depot and we bought all the stuff for my very own swing set.  It only took my Daddy three weekends to put it together (darn rechargeable drill/screwdriver battery), but alas I have my very own swing set!  I also got a sandbox for Easter LAST YEAR that I finally got to play in as well.  Check out the pics



Here I am enjoying the sand box while Daddy is putting the swing set together.  

 

Notice the intense concentration.  
Mommy and Daddy were very adamant about me keeping the sand in the sandbox.




Here is Daddy working on the swing set.  He is wishing that we had a patio at this moment because our backyard is not very smooth and flat, and apparently that makes it difficult to build giant swing sets.



Another shot--please note the cloudy skies.  
Between the rain and the battery life this project was a doozy! 




Woot-woot!  It's done!!!!  Actually they finished it while I napped on Saturday, but it was dark when I got up, so I had to wait until Sunday to play.  This is my inaugural climb up onto the slide platform.




Testing out the slide!  Wheeeeeee!



Testing out the swings.  I'd say my Daddy did a great job.  Wouldn't you?

 

Wheee this is really, really fun!  
Thanks Grandma Jan for the swing set!
Thanks Daddy for building it for me!  I love it!
Well peeps that's it for now, it's a beautiful day and I need to go out to play!

3 comments:

Rae said...

Love your swing set, Xander! Evie is going to love playing on it with you when we get down to visit again!!

Love you,
Tawnda

Unknown said...

Awesome swingset, Xander!!!

Anonymous said...

Great job Chris & Keesha i new you could do it, Xander look like he love it all.

Love Dad & Grandpa Jeff