3/21/10

Learning Something New!

It seems that with digital scrapbooking I am constantly learning something new, and this layout is no exception.  I decided to try my hand at making a quick page or QP.  This was for a QPE or quick page exchange at scrapmatters.com.  Not only is this my first QP, but I learned how to put shadows on the elements/papers to make them look more realistic and layered.  I used the So Big kit by Man in the Moon Designs.  I am pretty happy with how it turned out.  I am posting both the QP and then the layout where I used the QP with a photo. Also for doing the QPE I will receive all the QP's from everyone who participated 
(they all used the So Big kit as well).  
Not a bad deal!


The quick page!  
A lot of designers sell QP's made by their CT teams with certain kits, 
but some designers also give away QP's on their blogs.


My layout using the quick page.  
I definitely could see myself making QP's for a "Scrap For Hire (S4H/S4O) 
kind of business in the future.  There are so many possibilities!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keesha i like what you have created would work great for the triplet with the three rings in toblue and one pink. Love the picture of xander in it what a cutie.
Love Dad