3/18/10

My Adventures--Part Two

Welcome back Peeps!
 
First things first, my Uncle Rudy came to see me (oh and I suppose Mommy and Daddy too).  My Uncle Rudy is my Daddy's youngest brother.  I haven't seen Uncle Rudy since my birthday party in Minnesota last June, so I was pretty excited.  At first I had to play shy, but before too long Uncle Rudy and I were inseperable.  Daddy told Mommy that he now knows how she feels when all I want is him.  I wasn't sure what he meant by that, but I was too busy having fun with Uncle Rudy to wonder.


Uncle Rudy was very impressed with all of my "Cars" cars and my Radiator Springs Town Rug.


I let him play with Sally the Porsche.  I played with Sarge and Fillmore. 


Thanks for coming to visit me Uncle Rudy, I had a lot of fun!

Secondly, I went bowling for the very first time!  
Mommy and I went with our friends, Jett, Presley, Baby Chesney and Miss Marina.  
It was a lot of fun. 


Here I am holding the the bowling ball.  
Please note that the ball is bigger than my head. 
Luckily it did not weigh too much!


"Cheese" Mom!  Can we start bowling already?


Look at that form!  First strike here I come!
What you don't get to see is how I did not give the ball enough "spin" and it stopped half way down the lane.  Mommy and I had to get the nice man to go get it for us.  Mommy decided after the third trip to see "the man" that she'd help me bowl.  We didn't do too bad.  I won't tell you my score, but let's just say I broke 50 in both games!!


While the bowling was top notch fun, 
the air coming out of the ball return was the icing on the cake!


Here I am having supper, eating my new favorite food.  
Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches!  Mmmmm!


Well that's all for this adventure Peeps!  
I will give you a hint for the next adventure...it starts with an "R"!  Later!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK! Finally got to look at your blog! My nephew is so cute he must take after his auntie Jess! Give him love for me!!

Jess

Anonymous said...

It looks like you had fun with Uncle Rudy.Bowling is always fun Grandpa has not been bowling in a very long time. Looks like you had a great time.
Love Grandpa Jeff '

Rae said...

You look a lot like your mommy, Xander. Wish I could see your smile everyday. Uncle Rudy sure is lucky!!!

Love Auntie Tawnda

Anonymous said...

Loved all the stories and pictures. I sure am glad we can watch him grow this way. It makes it feel like we're there.

Love,

Mom V.