3/2/10

My New Adventure!

I have been chosen along with several other very talented ladies to be part of the Creative Team (CT) for the super talented designer Shawnery Mathis.  Shawnery is a digital designer, and as many of you know I am in love with digital scrapbooking, so this is truly a dream come true.

You can find her kits here:   http://www.gottapixel.net/store/manufacturers.php?manufacturerid=110  and here    http://www.acherryontop.com/shop/digital/company/shawnery%27s_designs 

I am still learning the ropes of being on a CT, but I am having a blast doing so.
Here are my first two pages.


This page was created using Shawnery's newest kit "Doodled Basics".
  The font used is LD Dainty, and the template is by Bella Gypsy.


This page was created using the "Giggles" kit.
The font is LD Elementary and the template is by Connie Prince.

1 comment:

Rae said...

Love the digital pages. Though I love my daughter and everything she is in/does. My favorite was the page of Xander...the title is PERFECT!! He looks so young;o)

The post before with the 4 generations, love the use of Valentine's paper and theme type for a it. Keep up the good work!!

Tawnda