3/15/10

March Digital Challenges

Simply Sketchy With Laura


For this page I used the Roman Kit for the Plenty of Personality Super kit by Bella Gypsy.  
The font used is LD Chicken Scratch.  
The template of course came from Laura with simply.scraps.

Element Challenge


For this challenge we needed to use/have curled/torn paper.  
I found a template by Jen Caputo, that did it for me.  
I used the Declan kit from the Plenty of Personality kit by Bella Gypsy.  
The fonts used are LD Architect and LD Dabble.
P.S. Do you see the alligator?

All Stacked Up with Rachel


For this challenge we are given a stacked template.  
Go here to find them available for purchase.  
I used the Beary Sweet Boy kit by Connie Prince for this page.  
The font used is LD Hand.

I also did a page for the numbers challenge, but I did not care for it, so I did not save it.  
You can see it here.

1 comment:

Rae said...

LOVE them all! Each one for different reasons but I think the swing page is my favorite. The embellishments and paper seem to go so well with the theme!

LOVE YOU!

Tawnda

PS NO I couldn't see the alligator, my internet wouldn't work to enlarge it.