3/17/10

My Adventures--Part One

What up Peeps?  Holy bajoly have I been a busy boy!  
Not only have I been enjoying the delightful weather and playing on my new swing set, 
but I have been having lots of adventures with Mommy and even Daddy too!  
As there are lots of things to share, Mommy says she will let me share my stories,
over several posts, as not to overwhelm my followers!  
So here goes adventure number one.


Mommy and I are at the library where we go every Thursday for Toddler Time.  
My all time favorite Toddler Time lady, Miss Lynne went to work at another library.  
Now we have Miss Teresa.  She is okay, but no Miss Lynne.  
Here I am trying to figure out what the heck she is talking about.  


After the library, Mommy and I headed to Chick-Fil-A to have some sweet, sweet chicken for lunch.  If you've never been,  I highly reccommend.  D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S!  
After we filled our tummies, Mommy drove us to Brazos Bend State Park.  
It was quite a drive, but nothing like the drive to Minnesota.
Mommy told me that we were going to see alligators, birds
and possibly other wild and extremely dangerous animals.  
Um what kind of park is this?  Where are the slides, swings and jungle gym?
I didn't believe her, but then there they were.  
Do you see the alligator, in the picture, behind me?


Here is it up close, in case you missed it.  
That's right folks alligators in a park.  Holy Buckets!


There were quite a few people enjoying the nice weather and deadly alligators.  
A nice man with the world's largest camera offered to take mine and Mommy's picture.  
I played shy, and clung to Mommy.
But, we still got a nice picture, don't you think?


So after the pit stop onto the large dock, we kept on walking around the lake. 
Mommy wanted to stop and take my picture again.  
It may be difficult to read my expression, but I am saying,
"Hurry up and take my picture before the alligators eat me!"
That's right you guessed it, there were more alligator's in the water behind me.


Here they are.  
Yes I know, they are just tiny little "babies", but they are still bigger than me!


Okay, so Mommy and I kept walking along, our goal was to do the full half mile trail.  Well then we came across this big fellow.  He was a little too close to the trail for Mommy's liking.  Mine too.  So we turned around and headed back the way we came.  After our hike, we went to the discovery center and talked with a really nice Park Ranger who gave me all sorts of cool stuff and she let me "pet" a baby alligator.  I also saw some turtles, snakes, and other cool stuff.  All in all it was a lot of fun.  Mommy says we'll go back and bring Daddy with us.  
Well that's all for now.  Peace out Peeps!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sound like you had quite the adventure.Wish grandma and i could have been there.
Love Grandpa Jeff

Rae said...

Alligators are pretty scary!! Glad you had fun! Love your shirt "100% mischief!" I believe it!!

Auntie Tawnda