1/30/10

Scrapbooking Challenge #4

Challenge#4--Make Your Own: Chipboard Accents
Chipboard is so popular right now! By making your own chipboard accents, you can add a custom look to any scrapbook page.

My chipboard accent is the number 2.
I covered it with 2 patterns of paper and then added the buttons.
You also get two bonus pages, to complete Xander's 2nd Christmas
Sorry they are not very sharp and clear--I don't know what I need to do to get them to look better. Trial and error I guess.







5 comments:

The Heath Fam said...

Awesome!! These look great, Keesha!

The Heath Fam said...

Super cute, Keesha!

Anonymous said...

Adorable as usual! Love, Mom

Rae said...

Love all the pages, the 2 accent is super adorable. Good work as always! Jealous...I so need to work on my stuff!!

Love,
Tawnda

Anonymous said...

Great job Keesha as always.
Love Dad