1/15/10

Scrapbooking Challenge #2

Challenge #2--Customize a Ribbon Border
No matter how you turn it or what you add to it (think buttons, lace, eyelets and embroidery floss), ribbon is a terrific page border that can be attached in so many creative ways--with eyelets, brads, staples, embroidery floss and more.

I used button brads, on my ribbon, to make the cute picture border.
Aren't my son and sweet niece just too cute?
If you knew what my sis and I had to go through to get these pics,
you'd feel for us :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Turned out great awesome job.
Love Dad

Anonymous said...

I like the ribbons and details. Very cute. Isn't it great that we can all do different things with the same photos and have them all turn out great--like Tawnda did with the same photos. Of course, our grandchildren look great in any layout!!! Love, Mom