1/2/10

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! My goals for 2010 are:

1. Take on the 52 Scrapbooking Challenges. I have both books, but I am starting with the first one by Elsie Flannigan. I will post 1 challenge a week and not only will I being trying something new, but I will also complete 52 pages! Woot Woot!

2. Eat healthier and exercise more. It's got to be done! Notice I didn't say lose weight :)

3. Read at least one book a month. I did really well last year, but finished only 10 books.

4. Try at least one new recipe a month--last year it was a week (and that didn't last long). I'll be a little more lenient this year :)

5. Last, but not least--try to stay better organized. I hate clutter, but I find myself always surrounded by it.

Here's to a great 2010!

2 comments:

Rae said...

Post them on your mirror where you'll see them everyday. I did and it really helped me. Here were my goals from 2009 that I achieved:

1. Get pregnant. CHECK.
2. Stop drinking MD. CHECK.
3. Increase water. CHECK.
4. Take prenatal s regularly. CHECK.
5. Read Bible regularly. CHECK.

I haven't done my goals for 2010 but I will by next week. I'll post them on my blog when I finish them.

Rae

Anonymous said...

And you girls were harassing me about my lists! You're doing the same thing. Just because my lists are more detailed and 10 pages long....

Mom