2/6/10

Scrapbooking Challenge #5

Challenge #5--Embellish a Floral Accent
No matter what your page topic, I bet you can find a place for a flower accent in your design. But take it up a notch. Embellish the center of your flower with a mini clock , a tiny thread-tied button , or patterned paper. And don't be afraid to turn a large flower shape into a photo frame.

I chose to make my own flowers and then used a piece of patterned paper and a heart shaped button accent. These pictures were taken in June of 2007 and Xander is about 10 days old.
My family had come to visit us after Xander's birth.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just love the gorgeous family photos!
You have done a brilliant job Keesha
Dawn

Anonymous said...

The old man in the picture doesn't look to bad if i do say so myself.
Love Dad