2/19/10

Scrapbooking Challenge #6

Scrapbook Challenge #6--Digitally Alter a Photograph
I love taking photographs and challenging myself by doing cool things with my photo software. I'd like to challenge you to do the same.

The photo, as is, before anything was done to it.



My layout with the altered photo.



I could have just changed the pic to black and white, but where's the challenge in that :) I changed the photo four different ways, using Photoshop Elements. Top left has a reticulation effect. Middle left has a conte' crayon effect. Bottom left has a graphic pen effect. And the large photo to the right is just black and white.

The template for this page is by Connie Prince and the kit is "Gypsy Love" by Creations by Rachael.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job keesha i like the black and white style.
Love Dad

Rae said...

Love this picture of you two. What a beautiful reminder of the love you share and that moment...

Tawnda