8/25/09

Oh what fun!

Well it's been another pretty exciting week here at Casa de O'Brien.
I have been trying to be a really big boy.
Not only am I sleeping in my big boy bed,
but I have been doing my business on the potty.
I have also been sportin' the big boy undies.
Of course because of it, Mommy doesn't seem to put any pants or shorts on me,
and some days I don't even get out of my jammie shirt.
Case in point, check out all the pics below.
She says she will do better and insist that I wear some clothes,
but actually I don't mind too much!



Here I am watching Lilo and Stitch.
It is a pretty good movie, set in someplace called Hawaii.
Mommy says that she and Daddy really want to go to Hawaii.
I told her that I was up for that.
Here I am practicing my hula.



This is pretty much self explanatory--I am a two year old boy.
Sometimes I act silly. This is one of those times.
You are lucky that Mommy caught it on tape.




Daddy took these pics while we were hanging out
(sans Mommy-she was upstairs).
He tried to sneak up on me while I was reading a book,
but I knew he was there.
So I had to pose for him--you know really give him the "CHEESE"!



Here I am making some plans with my Peeps.



I was trying to put my phone in my pocket--oh that's right, NO PANTS!



I decided to surprise the folks this weekend by trying something new.
Here I am rolling with some Corn on the Cob.
It was pretty good. I think I may try it again.



Mommy and Daddy surprised me with a cool
fun house/carnival games play set.
Mommy bought it a couple of years ago for "dirt cheap" at Target,
and we've been storing it in the garage.
Daddy put it together and Elmo and I decided we better try it out.



It is lots of fun, but Mommy did not realize it was going to be so big (hee -hee).
She was hoping to reclaim some of her living room (ha-ha).
Nice try Mommy. Well that's all for now. Keep it real my Peeps! Later!

3 comments:

Rae said...

Xander

I love you! Your updates are hilarious, you must take after your mama! I enjoyed talking with you but you should call me Auntie Peeps! Evie enjoyed the video of you doing something funny!

Love you!

Anonymous said...

Well you were being very silly that for sure. I think mommy needs to take you to the park so you can where off some of that little boy energy. I really like your new fort looks like lots off fun.

Love Always Grandpa Jeff

Anonymous said...

Loved seeing the pics of Xander having fun and cutting loose.
We intend on spending a few days in hawaii on way over next year.
Will send you a postcard!!
Love Dawn