8/10/09

I'm a Big Boy Now!

So, it's official! I'm a big boy now!
Mommy and Daddy got me my very own big boy bed and everything!
Mommy also worked very hard and very sneakily ( I might add) to give me a
Cars themed big boy room! I sure was surprised... take a look at the video!




Here are some pictures of my big boy room!



Here is my new big boy bed!
It has some lame side rails on it, but thankfully they fold down.



Another view, note the cool Cars valances.
I know, whoever thought the words
cool and valances could be uttered in the same sentence.



Here is my new big boy dresser--we picked it out from Ikea.
Mommy jazzed it up with some Cars stickers.
Mommy also made the Cars pennant--isn't it cool.
My Auntie Jess made the letters of my name!



This is one of my favorite parts of my room.
Look at all the Cars on my wall.
I know all their names.
Here is another video in case the first one did not thrill you enough!




Here are some more pictures, this time with me in them!!!



Here I am pointing to the Cars pictures on my wall and naming them.



Sitting on my big boy bed!



Checking out the comfort factor. FYI--it is very comfortable!



Acting surprised, so Mommy could get a good picture!



Just being my cute and adorable self!
Thanks for sharing in my excitement over my big boy room! Later!

6 comments:

The Heath Fam said...

Awesome job, Keesha! It looks great!!

Anonymous said...

Well I am sitting in a puddle of tears!! I just can't believe it has been almost a year. Xander has gotten so big and smart. We miss you guys terribly. And can't wait to see you again. Oh and I love the room and the big bot bed! Great job mama!!! Tanah

Anonymous said...

Sweat room Xander. I see why you like it soo much. Thanks for the video and pics Keesha. Can't wait until October.

Shawn

Rae said...

Xander,

I'm not sure that I believe that you are really excited for your big boy Cars room. I need to see more video evidence to be sure. Your mama should be a decorator and be nominated for the mom hall of fame (right next to your auntie of course). I can't wait to see your fabulous room in person.

Auntie Tawnda

Anonymous said...

What a room i think you are one luck boy, you better hug and kiss mommy a lot.

Love Grandpa Jeff

Anonymous said...

Great job, Keesha! He looked pretty excited about it, and we all know how much work went into it.

Love,

Mom