8/18/09

Happy Birthday Mommy!

So last week was a pretty exciting week!
First Mommy had a birthday (which I'll get to in a minute) and Miss Jennifer had her baby!
His name is Ryan and Mommy and I can't wait to meet him,
and see my old pal, and new big brother, Landry.
But, I digress, back to Mommy's birthday!

Mommy's been playing around with the birthday present
she got from me and Daddy and so she put together these pictures for me.
I'd say she's getting the hang of that Photoshop thing.



This is me enjoying the birthday cake that Daddy surprised Mommy with!
It was YUMMY! It was Baskin Robbins cake called "Brownie a la Mode"!
Mmmmm! You should really try it, and if you do save a piece for me!



Here is the Birthday Girl (aka Mommy)
and Daddy--aren't they cute together?



More of me...

And now for the best part--some birthday video of yours truly!
I know it was Mommy's birthday, but I am just too funny
(according to Mommy and Daddy) so I think you'll enjoy! Later!


3 comments:

Rae said...

Looks like somebody had a lot of sugar;o) Love you Xander!

Anonymous said...

You're just so cute Xander! You bring a smile to my day! Love Grandma Volker

Anonymous said...

Did you save a piece for grandpa, you look like you were really enjoying it.

Love Grandpa Jeff