8/13/09

A Little About Me!

As yesterday was my birthday, Xander decided he was too full of delicious Brownie Ice Cream Cake to comment today (more to come on that). So you are stuck with me! I am going to play fill in the blank today!

1. _Ice cream____ is my favorite summertime _treat____. Who am I kidding it is my favorite anytime treat!

2. My favorite John Hughes movies is _Pretty In Pink____.

3. __My sons head___ is something I love to touch.

4. The full moon reminds me of "Guess How Much I Love You?"____.

5. _I want to see my family and friends__ right now.

6. Favorite thing to munch on _trail mix (has to be salted)___.

7. It's time for _the super hot weather to go away____.

8. _Texas__; it's not a bad place for _me and my family____.

9. I must be _going stir crazy--this heat is trapping me indoors!___

10. __The love I have for my husband and child___ is the best thing I have ever known.

11. My _heart____ is simply _full____.

12. The last time I laughed really loudly was _the other night when Chris said something hilarious, it still makes me chuckle____.

13. __Not seeing my family when I want to _ is not the end of the world, (but it can suck hardcore :).

14. Sitting here, listening to the sound of rain falling, I _...rain, what rain? I wish it would rain!___.

15. __Burgers___ taste so good!

16. Sometimes, putting others first is _just how I roll____.

17. __The landscape of our country ___ is breathtaking, really. (I look forward to seeing much more of it!)

18. I am looking forward to___figuring out Photoshop and my Wacom Bamboo tablet and doing some digital scrapbooking__

No comments: