6/8/09

Xander and Landry


So my buddy Landry and I decided that we better get together
to celebrate our 2nd birthdays.
We are only 3 days apart you know.
So we convinced our mom's to bring us to Chick-Fil-A
and then to Baskin Robbins.
Here I am about to open my present from Landry and his family.

Can you believe it?
A rockin' Dora MP3 with book
and a Bearnstein bears DVD!
This is Awesome!!!

Here's my buddy Landry about to open the gift from me and my family!
I won't tell you what we got him,
but let's just say we are going to have some fun down the road.
Oh I can't keep it a secret--
we got him a Build A Bear gift card--he's never been!
I can't wait to bring him there. That is where I got Kitty!

Here Landry and I are checking out the cakes and ice cream in the coolers.

We both decided that we want one of these cakes for our birthdays!
It was a lot of fun hanging with my buddy Landry to celebrate our birthdays
--actually it's always fun hanging out with Landry!!

No comments: