6/1/09

Play Cars Daddy!


So lately, I have been super into playing cars,
especially with Daddy--although Mommy likes to also,
but she is not as good at it as Daddy is.

One of my new favorite things to do with my cars
is to race them through the kitchen and living room
in a large circle--I'll call it my race track.
I don't think Daddy likes this game very much though.
Something about his back and knees, but I don't let that stop us!

I love it! Round and round we go!
I get the blue car and Daddy gets the train!

Daddy keeps telling me he needs to rest,
but I just holler "kitchen Daddy!"

See what fun! Maybe I can get Grandpa to
play with me when he comes here!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Xander is just trying to drum up business for your local chiropractors down there! Tawnda's right you are never on the blog.

Shawn

Rae said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! the new look!!! Also read your story about xander and Uncle Shawn. Absolutely adorable. I'm putting it with the page I'm gonna do about shawn's gallbladder. And yes, I am totally getting a pic of it tomorrow.

Tawnda