6/11/09

Life is a highway...

I want to ride it all night long. Oh wait no I don't--at least not for another 2 weeks! Well we finally made it to the Land of 10,000 Lakes. It definitely has been a wild and crazy week! Chris ran into more problems with his car, and it completely died on him while he was on his way home from work on Tuesday. This happened while I was on my way home from the airport with my Dad, who was an hour late getting in. Now we had just put on 4 brand new tires and gotten an oil change for Chris' on Sunday. Well this whole ordeal caused us to leave late on Tuesday, as we had to take care of getting Chris' car fixed and making sure he got to work. Then as we were getting ready to make the turn around to head back north I realized my purse and camera were still sitting on the kitchen table. Well we finally made it on the road about an hour and a half later than originally planned. Needless to say the rest of the trip went much smoother! Someday I want to take a road trip and not feel pressured to be anywhere at a certain time so I can enjoy the world's largest mushroom or the world's largest ball of twine. Someday--when my two year old is a little older!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Belated wishes on a safe trip home and a wonderful visit with your family.
Can't wait to see you all in 12 months time ourselves!!
Love Dawn & Bruce XX