6/8/09

It's My Birthday Part Three!


Mommy this chocolate Wacky Cake with Pudding frosting is the bomb diggity!

What do you mean there are veggies in this cake?!?!?!?
Ha ha--very funny you two! You had me going!

Yeah, so Mommy and Daddy (mainly Mommy)
forgot to wrap and give me my presents after I had my cake and ice cream!
So it was nearly bed time before she remembered! Here I am opening my Mr. potato Head--it is pretty awesome, though sometimes I feel bad when I remove his parts--does it hurt him?

Here is what I have been waiting for--my Thomas the Train set! It is awesome! I haven't quite figured out how to smoothly get the train to go on the tracks, but I am getting it! It probably doesn't help that Daddy set it up on the carpet, but what are you going to do? All in all I had a great birthday! Now Mommy and Daddy tell me that I get to have a party with friends and family in MN at Grandpa Jeff's and Grandma Peg's house! I can't wait! More cake and ice cream! Make it Wacky Cake with Pudding frosting and I'll be there!

1 comment:

Rae said...

Xander you're a card! I love you! Counting down the days till I can kiss your sweet face.

Auntie Tawnda