6/8/09

Just a little update!


So I went to the doctor and, as suspected, I am in tip top shape!! After being weighed & measured, and poked & prodded, here's the recap! I am 38.5 inches tall (mommy made them measure me twice--she couldn't believe it), and I weigh 33 lbs and 6 oz. What does that mean? Well I am "off the charts" as far as my height or +99th percentile, and I am in the 95th percentile for weight. The doctor told mommy I was going to be 6 feet 5 inches tall when I am an adult! She also mentioned quarterback football player! I'll keep that in mind!

Not a lot has changed since my last update, but I am speaking many more 3 and even 4 word sentences. My mommy says I am a trip--not sure what she means, but I believe it is a good thing! Speaking of trips, Mommy and I are going to get my Grandpa Jeff from the airport tomorrow and he is going to ride with us up to MN, so we can visit family. I cannot wait!!!

No comments: