5/15/09

Spring is in the air...but it feels like summer already!

These are springtime quotes--but I chose to do my own thing! Enjoy!

1. If we had no winter _well to be honest our winter was pretty mild--heck I even wore shorts a few times--so it's almost like there was no winter for us! Which I love____.

2. __Xander is _ a perpetual astonishment.

3. If I had my life to live over _I do it pretty much the same--except I would not have had so much credit card debt!____.

4. __I am asleep at least 7___ inside of four and twenty hours.

5. If you've never been thrilled _then your life must really be awful____.

6. To be interested in the changing seasons _means you care about the world around you____.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _not sure yet-for the last few Fridays I've said I needed to ticket yard sale items--I REALLY need to do that!____, tomorrow my plans include _free skin cancer check at a local hospital for Chris and I--and maybe lunch!??!____ and Sunday, I want to __not sure yet--I really need a hair cut___!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I second the credit card debt comment. And I could use a hair cut too. I just have Tawnda shave it now. Going bald saves money I guess. Can't wait till June to see you guys.

Shawn