5/29/09

May is almost done! May is almost gone! Through it all we had some fun!

1. It's cold and _chilly in the freezer____.

2. _I love__ tomatoes. Especially in salsa!

3. My favorite health and beauty product is _deodorant____.

4. _I am getting ready for___ a nice long ride (to Minnesota).

5. Well, first of all _my baby will be TWO in eight days--can you believe it. Secondly, it will be a year since I started this blog in 7 days!___.

6. Xander, Chris and myself_; those were the cast of characters in a recent dream and it was _awesome__.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _I think I am going to watch The Goonies_, tomorrow my plans include _going to help out at a yard sale____ and Sunday, I want to _grill and relax w/ the family__!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Hey Keesha! Will you guys be driving through Des Moines on your way to Minnesota?? You should stop for lunch or something, we would love to see you!