5/13/09

I have a life don't I?

I am not sure what my deal is lately, but I have been in a FUNK! Although I am not currently employed in a position outside of the home, I do run a household and take care of and entertain a toddler 24/7. I think I am ready for a vacation...if that sounds silly to you, or you think I am "on vacation" already than you can spend a week in my shoes! Now don't get me wrong I LOVE what I am doing right now, and I wouldn't change it for anything, but for those of you who have never been a stay at home parent than you wouldn't understand. I am "at work" all the time! I don't get time off and sometimes that can be overwhelming and exhausting. I sometimes do not have adult conversations until Chris comes home from work, and then I feel like I am competing with Xander for his attention. So what to do, what to do? Well I have a vacation planned, but not until June when we head to MN. However, I have been turning around some ideas in my head for something that will make me feel like I have an adult life as well as a mommy/wife life! We'll see where that leads, and I'll keep you posted! Thanks for letting me vent--I know I feel a little better!

No comments: