5/8/09

Okay!

1. Apples are to oranges as _peas are to carrots____.

2. _My new phone is awesome_ and that's all I have to say about that.

3. I think I hear _the phone ringing____.

4. _Show your American pride and properly display the _ flag.

5. Do what you want to do, but _do it with passion____.

6. _We were out at the lake. Xander was standing near the steps to our cabin,_ and behind him was a Radio Flyer wagon; in the wagon was a bucket filled with _frogs. The boy loves to catch frogs_.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _watching some DVR'd shows, and maybe ticketing yard sale items_, tomorrow my plans include _maybe talking Chris into trying Lupe Tortilla!____ and Sunday, I want to _enjoy my Mother's Day!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lake cabin? Catching frogs? Did I miss something. I' sure looking forward to seeing you all. Even Chris I guess.

Shawn