5/22/09

Happy Memorial Day Weekend and THANKS--to the Men and Women who have served and are serving our country!

1. Moving _sucks____.

2. _Live_ free.

3. My best quality is _being friendly__.

4. __Skip the_ details.

5. In nearly 10 years, _I hope to be raising two happy healthy kids, earning money doing something I love, and celebrating my 20th wedding anniversary with the love of my life (maybe in Hawaii!)___.

6. _A ice cold sweet tea__ is what I need right now!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to seriously I've been saying it for like 3 weeks, but I HAVE to mark yard sales stuff--it's next week!__, tomorrow my plans include _waiting for the dishwasher repair person, grilling kebabs on the new grill and sitting next to the "pool"____ and Sunday, I want to _do some more grilling and sitting next to the pool_!

No comments: