5/1/09

Hello May!

1. The first rule of working in an office and getting along is _always be respectful of others, and never eat your co-workers lunch____.

2. ___Fried__ clams.

3. When I think of carnivals I think of _elementary school____.

4. __tulips/daffodils___ my favorite spring flower.

5. Things on my desk include _pen/pencil holder, computer monitor, paper, notebook and other random junk (my desk is too small)____.

6. __a good song___ makes me wanna __dance___.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _ticketing yard sales items or watching a movie (or both)_, tomorrow my plans include __making Chris a carrot cake and chicken-a-la-king for his birthday __ and Sunday, I want to _hopefully we will be going out on a date (lunch or a matinee) while a friend watches Xander__!

2 comments:

Rae said...

Yeah, I loved those Warba carnivals. I'm sure they'd be so lame today;o) And I always make sure not to eat a co-workers lunch! Unless it belongs to Shawn, then I figure it's fair game!

Love you,
Tawnda

Anonymous said...

love the latest photos of Xander
Sounds like Texas is good for everyone!
Happy Belated Birthday Wishes Chris
Hope it was a good one
LOL from Dawn & Bruce