10/24/09

Silly Daddy!


Hard to believe that these pictures were taken less than a year ago (12/3/08)! I am so thankful for my sweet little boy and wonderful husband! I love you two!

This page template is once again by Jen Caputo, (scrapbookgraphics.com). I rotated it 90 degrees to fit my needs. The papers and tag (repeated 3 times) are from the kit "Harvest Moon" by Melissa Bennett and Amanda Dykan, which came with my Bamboo Craft tablet. The staple (repeated numerous times) is from the "About a Boy" kit by Ellie Lash and Flergs (scrapbookgraphics.com). The font is BaaBook Hmk Bold which is from Hallmark card software I have.

1 comment:

Rae said...

Pretty orange paper. Isn't it crazy how much they change in such a short time. Wouldn't it be crazy if we changed that quickly as well?? Though what would that look like??

Tawnda

PS I finished my first digital page yesterday. Look for it today or tomorrow on my blog. I am going to work on more next--think I'm going to get addicted. We'll see what I think when I get them printed. I'm going to use the creative memories printing and see how it goes $3.99 a pc if you print 10 or more. Any other sites??