10/22/09

My Little Man


This page was created using a template by Jen Caputo (her designs can be found at scrapbookgraphics.com), a kit called "Angel Baby Boy" by Haynay designs (purchased by my sister from Scrapmatters.com for my birthday-thanks sis). The templates are so easy to use and you can reuse them just like the digital kits. They are my new favorite thing! The poem is by PatsyGaut called My Little Man. As it is very hard to read on the computer--here is what it says. I think it is pretty fitting for my 2 year old!

My Little Man
My little man
You are growing
up so fast and I don't
want to
miss anything

Share with me these
moments and let me
be a part of your
wee life

I will try not to
crowd you and let you
be the person you
choose to be.

Let me come along
for the ride and I will
watch you spread your
wings and fly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So Cute!!!!!!!

Love Jessie

Rae said...

Don't know how I missed this page but super cute. Love the paper! Poem is sweet too!

Tawnda