3/21/11

Weeks 7 and 8 and lots of other goodies.

So I apologize for not posting sooner, but we've been pretty busy.  

Both of these pages were made using the Project March and 
Project 2011 Dates and Labels by Crisdam Designs.

Slowly but surely I am working on my pages from Xander's birth.
This layout was chosen as Layout of the Day (LOTD) at Gotta Pixel on 3/16.
Yay me!
Page made using the Expecting kit by Crisdam Designs.

My parents (right pic) and my mom's pen pal (for over 30 years) from Australia 
and her hubby (left pic).  Hi Dawn and Bruce!
This page was made using the Chipper templates by Colie's Corner 
and the Dutch Meadow kit by Kristmess Designs.

I did this page for a challenge at Gotta Pixel.
The template is another one from the Chipper templates 
and the kit is Every Which Way
both by Colie's Corner.

This page was made using the new kit Solve A Mystery and
a For Starters #33 template both by Colie's Corner.

 This page was made for a challenge at Gotta Pixel.
The kit is Puddle Jumpers by Kristmess Designs.

Check out my cutie patootie on his first St. Patrick's Day!
I used the March Mini from the Everyday Matters Collection 
by Ruby Lane.

This kit is called I Am Beautiful and it is by Luv Ewe Designs.
I am by no means a gorgeous super model, but I don't think I am
too disgusting to look at, LOL.  Anyways, I liked this poem and
the pic of me is a fairly recent one.  Yay to Weight Watchers
for helping me to shed some weight!

Last, but not least Chris and I took Xander to the Houston Rodeo a couple of weeks ago,
and I have not even remotely started the layouts to capture that fun day, so I'll give you
a couple of sneak peeks!

It was inevitable that the boy would get a cowboy hat,
I mean come on, we do live in Texas!

This is the freebie pic that Reliant Energy takes for you at the Rodeo.
Pretty nice family pic!

Hugs to all!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a surprise to see our pics in that lovely template. Grand Marais was a gorgeous place to spend time with such special people!!
love to all
Dawn & Bruce