3/3/11

Week 5 and Week 6 and a Bonus

Bet you thought I had given up on the whole P52 project?  Nope, just had a lot of other pages that were priority and I had to wait for my "editor" to review.  So finally, here they are, weeks 5 and 6.  I have the overall layout done for week 7, but still have a lot to do.  I am also including a page that I FINALLY finished.  It was the photo that was holding me up on this page.  Enjoy!


Pages created using Project 2011 Dates and Labels; Project January kit, Alpha and Bits and Pieces
all by Crisdam Designs available here.

Page made using the In My Heart kit by Ruby Lane, available here.

1 comment:

Rae said...

LOVE LOVE the updates!!!! I've been doing non-digital scrapping of the kid's milestones. I will try to take a pic so I can show everyone what I've been working on. I've done 18 pages. Wow-funny didn't seem like that many. Enjoying looking at Evie and them at the same time.

I love that Xander made snowflakes when the weather didn't cooperate;o) Good thinking mama!!

Love
Tawnda