3/5/11

New for You!


 If you saw my post yesterday, than you saw the kit (Spring Kissed) with which I made this layout!  
I love the bright colors of this kit and I love this photo of my gorgeous niece!
Head here to find this kit by Inspirations from Day.


This bright and fun kit is called Puddle Jumpers and it is by Kristmess Designs.
I have never wanted pics of my kiddo playing in the rain more.  
Unfortunately, I had to settle for pics at the park, but I love how this page turned out.
  Check it out here and you'll see how fantastically cute it is!


Last but not least is a super yummy kit called Sweet On You by Luv Ewe Designs.
It is just full of yummy treats and goodies!
Head on over here to check it out!





2 comments:

Rae said...

Love the pages, the favorite being the one of Evie of course;o)

Love that you are such a creative mom, baking with Xander. Hopefully Evie and I will be able to enjoy these activities soon.

Tawnda

Anonymous said...

thankyou Xander for the great photo
and drawings we got in the mail.
the wiggles are big here in Aussie
i thought maybe you could burn up some energy with them ?
Dawn