3/1/11

Blog header update!

So I have been playing around with making my own papers and elements.  I am nowhere near designing and selling kits by any means, but I like playing around with it.  I made the clover paper and the clover element myself.  I used a commercial use overlay and and a commercial use template for the the other paper and glitter swirl, respectively.  "Commercial Use" products are tools that are made by designers for others to use, either in personal use (as in my case for this blog header) or for sale (eventually I'd like to make and sell my own kits!).  The title was made using the Kraft Alpha by Etc. by Danyale, which I got by completing a challenge at Gotta Pixel in January.  I like how it turned out and hopefully I'll be able to keep changing it up every month.

1 comment:

Rae said...

Great job! To quote you, you are "crafty!" Love your work, so proud of you! It's a great goal, I believe you'll do it!

Love the pics of Xander...what a ham!!

Love
Tawnda