12/7/10

Trimming the Tree 2010

What up Peeps?  The countdown to Santa--er I mean Christmas is on! 
We've been busy at our Casa (that's house for those of you who don't speak Spanish).
Mommy made this "Holder of the Boxes"-which she calls an Advent Calendar.
All I know is that little gem has boxes and I get to open one everyday after dinner.  
There have been some really awesome surprises (more on that to come).

What I'm here to talk about today, is our annual Trimming of the Tree.  Man that was exciting (for about 20 minutes-what do you mean we have to hang ALL these ornaments, I just want to hang my ornaments, and all of them, on these 5 branches.  Alright, alright,  I'll move them-Geez!).  It was a family affair with Mommy, Daddy and I hanging all our beloved ornaments, and Mommy and Daddy telling me the stories behind some of them (it was ALL 150 of them!).  Good times were had by all!
I kid, I kid-it was fun (got to stay on Santa's nice list!).

Here are the scrapbook pages Mommy made to commemorate this momentous occasion.

Pages made using Colie's Corner Merry and Bright kit

I'll be back later peeps, I have lots more Christmas joy to share!
Feliz Navidad!
 

3 comments:

The Heath Fam said...

Too cute! The tree looks great and your momma looks awesome, too, X! Can't wait to hang out soon.

Rae said...

Cute!!! Glad you had fun Xander. Decorating the tree is one of my favorite Christmas activities along with Christmas movies and music. Wish we could see it in person!

love you!
Auntie Tawnda

Anonymous said...

Nice pages! Just wanted you to know you look great!

Love You!

Jessie