12/8/10

The Big Guy!

Well I went to see the big guy himself--yup Santa! 
It was going to be exciting, and I have been talking about it for weeks.  
Grandpa and Grandma even gave me a new Berenstain Bears book about Santa, 
so I could read up on what to expect. 
Once I got there, however, the nerves set in.  
I was expecting a long line, you know some time to build up my courage.  
There was no line at all Peeps!  No line at all!!!!
I played shy (didn't want the big guy to think I was shunning him) and whispered to Santa what I wanted.
Thankfully, Mommy was kind enough to tell Santa what I wanted, so he could hear, and then I sat on a fancy, sparkly box in front of Santa for a quick picture.  Then it was over.  
Well, I guess we'll see if next year is the year.  Here's the pic-pretty cute if I do say so!


No comments: