12/16/10

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow

What up Peeps!  Some of my favorite people are experiencing a snow day today.  We are not.  I wish it would snow, so I can have fun again like I did last year.  Mommy and Daddy do not really appreciate snow or cold weather having grown up in the frosty tundra that is Northern Minnesota.  Myself having only seen snow twice in my three and a half years would like to see more.

My first snow experience at 7 months.  I do not remember it at all.

Page made using Winter Dream by Crisdam Designs

My second experience with snow.  I remember it vaguely.  

Page made using Happy Christmas by Ruby Lane Designs

Surely, I can get one snow day this year.  I have it all planned out.  First we will make a snowman that is TALLER than me, maybe even taller than Daddy (no offense to the tiny fellow that we made last year).  Second, I will make a small snow fortress which I will defend with a mountain of snowballs.  Thirdly, I will use my slide as a sledding hill.  So, if Mother Nature or Jack Frost could see to drop a few inches over Texas, I'd really appreciate it!  Later Peeps!

2 comments:

Rae said...

Cute! Seriously get jealous every time I see how many pages you are getting done. I am soooooooooo behind!!!! Always love your work. The paper in the second set is my favorite.

Love ya!

Anonymous said...

can't wait to see Xanders reaction to snow this year!
Bruce and I have just come back from dinner at a marina over looking the calm water and yachts and kids swimming (8pm at night) and enjoyed a walk in the warm, still balmy evening Nice way to finish the working week!
Can't imagine your weather at all