12/23/10

It's almost Christmas!

Can you believe it is almost Christmas?  
Me either.   Seems like just yesterday I was talking to the "Big Guy"
about what I wanted and now in two days he'll be here!  
I've been trying real hard to be EXTRA good.  
Here's hoping!  
Anywho's, today Mommy took me to get my first real haircut.  
I barely moved a muscle and as a result I got to have a lollipop!  
Oh and my hair looks pretty good too!  Check it out!


Yes, Mommy let the lady spike up my hair.  
She says it looks cute--I don't know.
Anyways, I'll be back after Christmas, hopefully
 talking about how awesome my Bat Cave and Joker toys are!  
Merry Christmas Peeps!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it! He looks so handsome!

Jessie

Rae said...

You look very COOL, Xander! LOVE IT!
I can't wait for more pictures. MErry Christmas!!!

Love
Auntie Tawnda