4/14/10

Keeping Busy!

Hello again, my friends, hello! 
As I mention every time I post, I have been a busy boy.  
 Well here's what I've been up to the last few weeks!
My good friends Landry, Ryan and Miss Jennifer had us over to play on their playground and to feed the ducks.  It is always fun when Mommy and I hang out with the H. family.


Here is Ryan, or "Baby Ryan" as I like to call him.  Isn't he a cutie! 


Here I am feeding the ducks, they like to eat bread and popcorn.


Here I am with Landry, we're checking out some fish that are in this little lake.
Good times!  Good times!

Mommy and I also have a lot of fun with Mommy's Mom's Group.
We got together to have a little Easter celebration at my favorite park.
We played, had yummy food, colored some eggs, and then "hunted" them.
There was also a big pinata filled with yummy candy we got to have!


Here are some of my friends from Mommy's Mom's group.  
Please note, that Mommy forgot my Easter pail for the egg hunt,
so she made me use the diaper/wipe holder.  
Silly Mommy!

Then our good family friends Jan and Terry came to visit us!
I love it when we have company (hint, hint my peeps!).


Jan and I had a lot of fun dumping eggs all over her.

We didn't want Terry to feel left out, so we dumped some on him too!


Here is a scrapbook page Mommy made of me being silly, while Jan 
and Terry were here.  She used a template and kit from one
of her CT designers.  You can find the kit (Boyish Wonder) and 
template (Creation Boosters 2) here.

We had a super fun time with Jan and Terry.  
They even took us out to eat.  Yummy!
I was rather upset, when they had to leave, but Jan said 
that it was Terry's night-night time.  Wow, he goes night-night 
at the same time as me.  Thank you Jan and Terry for coming
to see me, Mommy and Daddy.  Thank you also for dinner!


Here I am wearing a paper bag!  Daddy said I looked like a robot.
I don't know about that, but I do look pretty cute!


Well that is it for this installment.  
Up next, Easter!
Boy was that ever exciting, I can't wait to tell you all about it!
Later my peeps!
 

No comments: