4/20/10

CT--BZB Designs

I've been hard at work designing pages for all my CT Teams and showed you the pages from Sugar Pie Scraps (Easter pages!) so now here are the pages I've done for BZB Designs.  You can find Miss Brynn's awesome designs at Elemental Scraps here or Scrapable here.


I used the Love/Hate kit and the template is also by BZB Designs.


This is the Urban Wasteland kit and the template is by Sugar Pie Scraps.
The font is CK Template.


This is my beautiful sister Jess and her hubby Gary (Goober)!
This is also using the Urban Wasteland kit.
The template is from BZB Designs.
The font is Ck Template.


This is the Maddie's Overgrown Garden kit.
The template is by BZB Designs.
The font is LD Hand,


This is the newest kit Seth's Toybox!
The template is by Connie Prince.
The font is LD Elementary.

1 comment:

Rae said...

Really love all of your pages. My favorite is the one of Xander, cute colors and a really good picture of him! Awesome that you are doing so much work!!

Tawnda