4/21/10

CT--Scrappin' Page Designs

Here are the page's I've done for Scrappin' Page Designs.  
You can find Jennifer's designs here.


I know...you've seen this page, but it is pretty cute!
The kit is Boyish Wonder and the template is also
from Scrappin' Page Designs.
The font is CK Template.
This page was picked to be on Divine Digital's Facebook page!


 This page was created using the Boy It's Your Day kit and a Scrappin' Page Template. 
The font is LD Elementary.


This page was created using the Girl It's Your Day kit.
The template is by Connie Prince.
The font is Lucida Handwriting.

Coming next...oh you'll have to check back in!



1 comment:

Melinda said...

Great pages! I just wanted to stop in and see your blog because I saw what it was named in your signature at GP. I love that book!

Hugs,
Melinda