6/28/08

What I am thinking about today!

It seems that I have incredible meaningful thoughts that I would love to express on my blog...when I am driving in the car, or at work, or while shopping. Then when I come here to type, I don't remember the the utter "brilliance" that I wanted to share (ha ha), or what I am feeling at those moments. I really think that I need to get a tape recorder of some sort.

Lately a lot of my thoughts have been in reference to the changes that will be happening to the O'Brien family this year. No-- the changes do not involve having a baby...we are not ready for that yet! No, it involves the imminent move to...well that's just it, I don't know where, or when. Everything is up in the air.

I feel bad for Chris, because I know that he has a lot of pressure to not only find a job, but to find a job he loves, that not only pays well, but is in a place that the whole family will love. I have already decided that I will be taking a leave of absence from the place I work, at least until I find a place or a person I feel comfortable leaving my child with, so with that I have no problem! Then after that I don't know! I am trying to decide what I want to be when I grow up..more thoughts on that at a later date.

I am excited at the prospect of this move and the new adventure that awaits, but I am also saddened knowing that we will be leaving the family of friends we have made here. We have lived here for 10 years and we have made a lot of friends and memories and it will be hard to say goodbye. Hopefully wherever we move to we can come back and visit, and our friends will want to come visit us!

Well that is it for today, until next time!!!!

1 comment:

Rae said...

You guys sound like you are going through a lot of what we are going though. Hopefully things will all work out as God plans. We are certainly being forced to wait and see. It is VERY hard. Wish we could see you soon!

Tawnda