2/4/11

Love is in the air, but no snow.

Well we were supposed to get some snow last night.  
I was a little excited, because it meant that the kiddo could play in it 
and then by tomorrow it would be gone.  
Did we get any?  
No, all we got was freezing rain. 
Epic fail Mother Nature, epic fail.  
Well despite the lack of snow and a couple of hours without power, 
we've managed to have fun playing inside!

What I do have to show you today is a few pages made with some fun kits that two 
of my lovely CT designers released kits today.  Check them out!

Page made with the It's Chilly Silly kit by Colie's Corner  


Pages made with the Sweet Love kit by Ruby Lane.

Aren't those babies just the cutest (I mean, second only to my baby-who's now a big boy!). 
I just want to hug and kiss them (wish they weren't so far away).
Those are my sister's triplets, and they are just growing up so fast!
I can't believe they are already 6 months old-going on 7 months.
Lots of love to all!

1 comment:

Rae said...

Sorry no snow! Love all your pages. Really unique layout to the winter one that I love. Absolutely one of the best pictures of my babies and love the page. MISS YOU!!!

Tawnda