2/8/11

Crisdam Designs is featured at Gotta Pixel!

One of the fabulous ladies I CT for, Isabel of Crisdam Designs is featured this week at Gotta Pixel.  Starting today you can find her portion of the Daily Download.  It is fantastic and FREE!   She is one of four designers featured all month which also means her entire store is on sale for 30% off!  You can find her goodies here.  Today is also Tuesday which means SALES!  You can find lots of goodies for $1 and $2, but hurry it is for today only!  Isabel has one of my favorite kits on sale today-Lovable.  I bought this kit way before I was on her team and I would buy it again!  Check it out here.  Need some more convincing?  Here are some pages I made with the Daily Download and Lovable.

Page made with the Gotta Pixel Daily Download kit by Crisdam Designs.


Pages made using the Lovable kit by Crisdam Designs.  
The alphas on second page are from Etc. by Danyale (red) and Spinky Dink Scraps (white).

No comments: