2/21/11

For those about to ROCK!

We took the kiddo to see his very first concert on the 12th.  Imagination Movers--In a Big Warehouse Tour.  He enjoyed it a lot, as did we!  One of my CT designer's Colie's Corner just happened to do a collaboration kit with Sherry Ferguson Designs and the Retro Rock kit worked perfectly for my page about the concert.  
You can find the kit here.


Although this isn't a new kit by Crisdam Designs, her entire store is on sale through February 28th.  
You can find the Julieth kit here.


Ruby Lane recently had a sale to celebrate her birthday and I used the mini kit And Many More to make this page about my 30th birthday (hard to believe that it has almost been five years, since my 30th birthday, so many things have happened!).  You can find this kit here.


This last page is one I did for a challenge at Gotta Pixel.  I love how it turned out.  
Those are my great-grandparents in the picture.

Page created using the Serenity kit by Mye De Leon.

1 comment:

Rae said...

Love the pages. Didn't know about your "wish". I'm very glad it came true!!!!

Page of you and Chris is sweet. Love the kit. Glad you are scrapping someone other then Xander. Love him of course but love seeing you too!

Tawnda